Career objective is important for a fresher and experience individuals should write professional summary rather than career objective.
Career objective is typically one or two sentences long. But make them too long and it is usually 50 – 100 words.
It states what kind of career you are seeking, and what skills and experiences you have that make you ideal for that career.
But, you should use some bulleted text right after the summary which emphasis your skills or experience.
How to write a career objective
A fresher resume is the resume prepared for a fresh graduates to present their backgrounds and skills.
A resume can be used for a variety of reasons, but mostly to secure new employment.
Your résumé is a brief account of your personal details, your education, and the jobs you have had.
As a fresher, it is difficult for you build your resume because you need step by step guidance to build your resume.
Free Online Resume Builder like buildfreeresume.com: our professional resume builder make it easy to build & share your résumé.
Keep it relevant
Create a specific objective that is clearly defined, relevant for your situation and perfectly fits the job description.
A vague objective, or one that causes the employer to question why you are applying to their company, can actually weaken your resume.
Space is gold in a resume and you should be able to write in minimum words and maximum impact.
- Avoid dense text by using a second page, but no more than two pages.
- Best is to use a single page for resume.
- Be honest. Honesty is the best policy but don’t overdo.
- Career objective should be relevant to the job applied. Because, this is the first impression.
- Don’t use any fancy fonts.
- Don’t use bold to emphasize your summary.
- You should avoid underlining words.
- You can use power words to emphasize but you need to limit them.
Some examples of career objectives for a fresher:
- “To explore the new areas and work in a dynamic stable organization.”
- “Work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge to growth along with the organization objective”
- “To work in an organization which helps to explore and an environment to grow.”
- “To gain new experience and to utilize my interpersonal skills to achieve these goals.”
- “A highly disciplined and hard-working individual looking for a responsible position to gain good experience.”
- Some more examples here.
Secure 256 bit SSL encryption