Secure 256 bit SSL encryption
Some offer resume samples images or html format which you are copy and paste versions of other person’s resume.
This is not an acceptable behavior from the resume builders who act irresponsibly but they don’t.
Why do they share resume samples?
- These organizations think that if we provide sample to candidates then they will visit their website or subscribe to their services.
- This is a wrong practice and I’m sure that there will be a law to protect the personal data of people who build resume on their sites.
- The second problem is that people started to use the sample resumes and change Minor details to make it their own.
- This approach leads to mass rejection in companies which runs Application Tracking System popularly known as ATS.
- Next thing is that resume is you and not another person who you want to imitate. This leads to a false personal image and you may land the bad job.
What you should do with resume samples?
- The best thing is create your resume and take guided steps from the resume builder online. You should never copy from any other person’s resume.
- Our resume builder helps individuals create their own resume with professional resume templates online and it suggests contents for your resume.
- Our AI driven content will help you create awesome resumes.
- We never share any confidential information about our users. So, your data is protected and you are secured.
- Never share cookies or follow you for ads but other resume builders do it.
- We respect our users privacy. Because, we are here to help our customers.
- Never false charge our customers but other resume builders charge customers even after cancellation.
- Your subscription fees stay same for all months and never increased. It is our guarantee.
- We never exchange goodies for reviews. So, that our users are sharing true experience.
- Our email support is 24X7 and maximum turn around time is 5 business days.
- Download your resume guide
- Resume creator free online
Resume is you and who you sell yourself and not somebody else. Be yourself.